Senior Project Manager (m/f/x)
Do you want to drive innovation and redesign microscopy and laboratory work with us?
PreciPoint develops intelligent microscopy systems and innovative software solutions to digitalize laboratory processes for research and medical use in the field of histopathological cancer diagnostics.
For our future office in Garching, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager (m/f/x) to coordinate our innovation projects for advanced microscopy solutions in the field of digital pathology and multimodal microscopy in part- or full-time (24 - 40 hrs/w) as soon as available.
- Lead and coordinate multiple projects, ensure they are completed on time and on budget
- Stay aware of company goals and strategies, ensure projects align with business priorities
- Actively manage project scope, requirements, milestones, and budget. Supervise and organize project scheduling and tasks. Monitor schedule variances, optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments and stakeholders
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise. Hands-on support to complete tasks and achieve milestones
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants. Identify the key risks, advocate contingency plans. Define gaps and mitigation strategies where necessary
- Demonstrable problem-solving project management experience and skills
- A bachelor’s degree in project management, life sciences, computer science, informational technology, or related fields may be recommended
- Previous experience with medical devices and/or optical systems
- Knowledge of project management methodologies & tools. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Fluency in English; ideally conversational level German
- Ability to travel
- Fast promotion opportunities and numerous training measures
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural team with more than 10 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours and home office option in a trusting and family-friendly company
- Tailor-made introduction program
- An open, positive, and constructive feedback culture where feedback is given both ways
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Corporate benefits with well-known partners
- Regular team building activities
Does that sound like you?
If you aspire achieving professional success and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can quickly take on personal responsibility and realize your own ideas, then join us at PreciPoint GmbH.
Just upload your application (incl. CV, salary expectation and next possible start date) as PDF to our portal. If you have any questions, Anne from our recruiting team will be happy to help.
Scope of activitiesProject management