Assistant to CEO (m/f/x)
We digitize microscopy and laboratory workflows.
PreciPoint GmbH, soon located in Garching near Munich, develops intelligent microscope systems and innovative analysis software, thus contributing to the digitalisation and further development of laboratories. Our customers range from medical laboratories and research institutions to industry.
To support our constantly growing team, we are looking for an Assistant to CEO (m/f/x) in full-time (40 h/w) at our office in Garching as soon as possible.
- Supporting executive decision making and strategic evaluations for example with word, Excel, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, etc.
- Coordination and drive cross-functional high impact initiatives
- Carry out research and studies related to business topics
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, board meetings, etc.
- Sustaining a daily calendar of meetings and events and resolving any scheduling issues
- Managing correspondences and transactions delivered to CEO
- 3 years (or more) of work experience in a similar position
- Completed university studies or similar
- Fluent in English and German
- Hands-on attitude and strong at problem solving
- Prepared for discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle C-Level matters
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Fast promotion opportunities and numerous training measures
- A young, dynamic, and multicultural team with more than 10 different nationalities
- Flexible working hours and home office option in a trusting and family-friendly company
- Tailor-made introduction program
- An open, positive, and constructive feedback culture where feedback is given both ways
- Free drinks and healthy snacks
- Corporate benefits with well-known partners
- Regular team building activities
Join PreciPoint and make a positive impact on the future of our health system!
Does that sound like you?
You fit in our team if you aspire achieving professional success and enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can quickly take on personal responsibility and realise your own ideas.
Just upload your application (incl. CV and soonest possible start date) as PDF here in our portal. If you have any questions, please contact Kathrin from our recruiting team. We look forward to hearing from you!